Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather Warriors

5 posters

Go down

Weather Warriors Empty Weather Warriors

Post  WeatherWarriorJesselee Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:52 am

Weather Warriors UNITE!

Facebook Page

Weather Warriors Store

I currently run both of these pages, so if you have any comments or ideas, let me know! I've considered a Myspace and even a YouTube group but maybe thats a little *too* much. Rolling Eyes

I'm working on some new shirt/merchandise graphics too for the store which I hope to debut within the next month.

FYI: I make no money from the store, as all prices are base price set by CafePress.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the road this storm season! Once I get my CB up and installed, I'll be going by KnightAvenger Wink
WeatherWarriorJesselee
WeatherWarriorJesselee

https://www.facebook.com/jleachman

Back to top Go down

Weather Warriors Empty Re: Weather Warriors

Post  Gary_Monett Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 am

I didn't know about the Facebook group. Thanks for letting me know!
Gary_Monett
Gary_Monett

Back to top Go down

Post  NixaDorothy Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Can you post upcoming get-togethers on here? I was really upset that I wasn't notified of the last get-together. I try to go to all of them and didn't even know of the last one. Thanks.

NixaDorothy

Back to top Go down

Post  WeatherWarriorJesselee Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Im sure myself or Mindi wont have a problem with that.
WeatherWarriorJesselee
WeatherWarriorJesselee

Back to top Go down

Post  jrnyval Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 am

NixaDorothy wrote:Can you post upcoming get-togethers on here? I was really upset that I wasn't notified of the last get-together. I try to go to all of them and didn't even know of the last one. Thanks.

You and me both. Smile
jrnyval
jrnyval

http://www.jrnyval.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  jrnyval Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

Gary_Monett wrote:I didn't know about the Facebook group. Thanks for letting me know!

I joined it, too. Smile
jrnyval
jrnyval

Back to top Go down

Post  NixaDorothy Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 am

I was told that a post appeared on Facebook regarding the last get-together. Well, I've been a fan of KSPR for a long time and there were no posts about the last get-together. I even asked in the chat room why we hadn't been having them and Mindi told me that she had not had the time to organize one. This was during the last snowstorm. I'm sure people knew about the get-together, since it occurred a week later, but no one mentioned anything about it. Mindi was at the get-together and denied knowing when the next one would be. I feel that maybe it was only for a select few people and, apparently, I'm not one of them.

NixaDorothy

Back to top Go down

Post  WeatherWarriorJesselee Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:26 am

NixaDorothy wrote:I was told that a post appeared on Facebook regarding the last get-together. Well, I've been a fan of KSPR for a long time and there were no posts about the last get-together. I even asked in the chat room why we hadn't been having them and Mindi told me that she had not had the time to organize one. This was during the last snowstorm. I'm sure people knew about the get-together, since it occurred a week later, but no one mentioned anything about it. Mindi was at the get-together and denied knowing when the next one would be. I feel that maybe it was only for a select few people and, apparently, I'm not one of them.

Oh no I kind of doubt that. I run the KSPR Weather Warriors page. I ended up posting the get-together notice a bit late, just a few days before it happened. I think the Facebook page was the only notice about it other than the email Mindi had sent out.

When I get notice of the next get together, I will be more prompt about posting it on the Facebook page and Im sure it will be posted here just as fast.
WeatherWarriorJesselee
WeatherWarriorJesselee

Back to top Go down

Post  jrnyval Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 am

NixaDorothy wrote:I was told that a post appeared on Facebook regarding the last get-together. Well, I've been a fan of KSPR for a long time and there were no posts about the last get-together. I even asked in the chat room why we hadn't been having them and Mindi told me that she had not had the time to organize one. This was during the last snowstorm. I'm sure people knew about the get-together, since it occurred a week later, but no one mentioned anything about it. Mindi was at the get-together and denied knowing when the next one would be. I feel that maybe it was only for a select few people and, apparently, I'm not one of them.

Reminds me of when Josh was leaving and they threw a party for him, but only invited "close personal friends" and I quoted that..... Smile
jrnyval
jrnyval

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindi Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

`

Last edited by Mindi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mindi
Mindi

Back to top Go down

Post  NixaDorothy Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:50 pm

I have never had a problem with anything to do with the get togethers. If the restaurant was either too far away or too expensive, I either didn't order anything or just didn't go. I do have a problem with people knowing there is an upcoming get together and denying knowledge of it or only notifying a select group of people. Everyone on this site should feel welcome to attend a get together if they choose to. Regardless how anyone feels about other people, they are supposed to be ways for us all to get to know each other and not private parties. I enjoy the get togethers and being able to talk to the mets about things other than weather for a change. All I ask is that everyone be notified whenever there is a get together. It makes we wonder if there have been more of them that I didn't know about. We were having one about every 3 months, but it was about a year since the last one.

NixaDorothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary_Monett Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm

KSPR rocks!

Last edited by Gary_Monett on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Gary_Monett
Gary_Monett

Back to top Go down

Post  WeatherWarriorJesselee Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Thank you Gary.

Wow, I just start a friendly post about the store and facebook page and it becomes a knife in a gun fight. Geez.

Happy thoughts....happy thoughts....Boomsfrabah.....
WeatherWarriorJesselee
WeatherWarriorJesselee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down