Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A momentous feat at England’s finest golf course

Go down

A momentous feat at England’s finest golf course Empty A momentous feat at England’s finest golf course

Post  teatylove Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 am

A momentous feat at England’s finest golf course

I will tell you the story of how I achieved such a momentous feat at England’s finest golf course. But first, let’s catch-up with how I ended up there. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 PutterOne particularly dingy morning in February, I stepped off the tube and began the usual chore of weaving through the zombie-like commuters going about their daily skulk into the various places of doom they call work.TaylorMade R9 TP Iron“This is why I cycle,” I mumbled to myself, just like I do every time I, for whatever reason, have to join the rush-hour robots. TaylorMade R11 Slumping into my desk, the phone rang. It was Adam, one of our PR consultants. TaylorMade R11“I’m in a horrible mood if I’m honest,” I admitted. “My bike was stolen last night.” Callaway Diablo Edge Irons“Well I’ve got something that might cheer you up… what are you doing the week of the Masters?”I released a high-pitched squeak that I’m pretty sure had never left my mouth before. I was visibly shaking. My colleagues were staring.

teatylove

Back to top Go down