Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I met your mother:wonderful

Go down

How I met your mother:wonderful  Empty How I met your mother:wonderful

Post  kathy101 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:25 am

How I Met Your Mother dvds He said in a sort of flashback format, How I Met Your Mother follows the story of Ted (Josh Radner) and his group of friends, One Tree Hill dvds Marshall (Jason Segel), Lily (Alison Hannigan), and sometimes hip, Barney (Neil Patrick Harris). Ted looking for romance in New York, when he falls for a lovely Robin (Cobie Smulders), cheap Mad Men dvd which is not yet ready for a great relationship, despite a strong attraction. During the first season, Ted and the company will follow through many hilarious nights, like Barney and Marshall, binge Korean karaoke with Elvis, Ted meeting the mysterious woman in a marriage that then falls in love, Gossip Girl dvds and a hysterical look at Barney in his pre- -suit era, thanks to the arrival of the mystery of the tape by a lover old.The writing is strong and quick, narrated in a style perfected Seinfeld multiple bullet. Of course, a successful program could not function without a strong cast, cheap Criminal minds dvd and is excellent. Radner has the right mix of seriousness and charm in their quest for true romance puppy Segel shows his excellent comic timing as he did in series like Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, and Hannigan is absolutely right and Marshall's girlfriend. Its mix of geek humor, elegance and beauty is perfect for the role. Smulders is a good addition to the group, but his interpretation of Neil Patrick Harris Barney extraordinary degree that is the real star of the show. Writers equipped with the slogan thick lines quickly become "legendary". The authors also leave a few tantalizing mystery as to who Ted eventually marries.

kathy101

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum