Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The history books at Royal Birk dale Golf Club

Go down

The history books at Royal Birk dale Golf Club Empty The history books at Royal Birk dale Golf Club

Post  teatylove Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 am

The history books at Royal Birk dale Golf Club

The three courses I visited can all be enjoyed on the Three Course Golf Pass to Ireland for the price of 165 Euros (about £100) which includes three midweek green fees (15 euro supplement at weekends). Ping G15 IronsThe 3CGP is valid until March 31, 2005 and represents a considerable saving for those wishing to enjoy the great parkland estates of South East Ireland. For more information call free-phone 0800 0569058. Ping G15 DriverWe stayed at the Tower Hotel in Waterford but there are also plenty of bed and breakfast establishments in this tourist area. Callaway FT DriverStenaLine from Fishguard to Rosslare provides a comfortable ferry service. TaylorMade R9 SuperTri DriverIf you want a typically Irish golf trip, where the play is both fun and competitive and where Guinness flows – the 3GCP is hard to beat. Cheers! Callaway diablo octaneMay 7, 2011. The day I, Alexander Douglas Anthony Perry, wrote myself into the history books at Royal Birk dale Golf Club.

teatylove

Back to top Go down