Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NASA Space

2 posters

Go down

NASA Space Empty NASA Space

Post  midnacht Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 am

I love the NASA website. I love looking at stars. wondering whats out there. Reading about Space weather. Looking at Hubble Pics. In fact i just came in from looking at stars a few moments ago. When its cold out like tonight its the perfect time to see stars. I saw several falling stars. and even a few satellites passing over. or were they UFOS?? lol. I wish i could go to a observatory around here but there really isnt one. Space weather is one of my fav websites too. dang now i want to go look at the stars again...stupid work in the am.... Mad
midnacht
midnacht

Back to top Go down

NASA Space Empty Re: NASA Space

Post  hummingbirdmo Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:05 pm

I have images of space as my computer background at the moment! There are some really amazing shots of Jupiter, Earth, the stars and distant galaxies on there (it changes every 10 minutes or so). I am so not brave enough to go outside when it is this cold lol, well only for a few minutes while the dogs are out there taking care of their business. In nicer weather though, the husband and I have been known to have satellite spotting contests Laughing Even the kids will join in from time to time! Very relaxing thing to do on an otherwise boring night!
hummingbirdmo
hummingbirdmo

Back to top Go down