Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!!

2 posters

Go down

Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!! Empty Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!!

Post  skywarn82 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm

This model recent model of the elnino trend verifies what i said the other day the elnino will weaken to look at this model go to google and search ECMWF ELNINO
THEN SELECT ELNINO FORECAST ECMWF THEN SELECT FORECAST AND SELECT EURO-SIP MULTI-MODEL SYSTEM I HOPE THAT WASNT TO HAD TO DO LOL !!!
THIS MODEL SHOWS THE PEAK IN DECEMBER AND I HAVE SAID IT AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN FEBUARY IS GOING TO BE RUFF SO ALL YOU WHO THINK SPRING IS HERE TAKE MY WORD WINTER IS GOING TO COME BACK!!!

SKYWARN82

skywarn82

Back to top Go down

Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!! Empty El Nino peaked in December!

Post  Stormman Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Agreed El Nino has definetly strengthened, due to that the sub tropical jet has become very active and will continue to be thru spring. This does not mean that winter is over however, I did a little research and looked back at the 2002-2003 El Nino season and saw that the month of Febuary we saw 14 inches of snow! The severe side of that very active pattern was a day that places like Pierce City, Stockton, Marionville, Battlefield will never forget.... May 4th, 2003 ring a bell??? My opinion on the month of Febuary is that it will be very active with possibly a couple of decent snow storms, throw in a severe wx event as well. The month of March may start off very active as well, so lets see what happens.

Stormman

Back to top Go down

Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!! Empty ACTIVE WEATHER

Post  skywarn82 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 am

I totally agree with you stormman i feel that we have a decnt shot for a couple of snow storms with some severe weather in febuary i have not put much thought into the spring season yet but i do feel that there will be some pretty good severe weather events this spring but will talk on that when spring gets closer i live here in north Arkansas and we have had some big febuary snowstorms and severe weather

Skywarn82

skywarn82

Back to top Go down

Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!! Empty Re: Elnino peaked in december the model confirms it!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down