Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record cold february?

4 posters

Go down

Record cold february? Empty Record cold february?

Post  weloveourhailey Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm

You guys were right it will be cold in Feb! Check out what Joe Bastardi has to say about it. http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-demand.asp?video=61867338001&channel=VBLOG_BASTARDI&title=February

weloveourhailey

Back to top Go down

Record cold february? Empty Re: Record cold february?

Post  skywarn82 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I LIKE JOES HE IS A GOOD LONG RANGE FORECASTER THANKS FOR PRESENTING THAT VIDEO I NEVER TALK ABOUT NOTHING INLESS I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE IT IN WHICH I SEEN THAT EL NINO HAD PEAKED IN DECEMBER AND THAT FEBUARY IS GOING OT BE COLD THE ARTIC OSCILLATION INDEX IS SHOWN TO GO NEGATIVE WHICH MEANS COLD AIR MAYBE COMING BACK AT THE BEGINNING OF FEBUARY BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!! AGAIN THANKS FOR POSTING THE VIDEO.

skywarn82

Back to top Go down

Post  reality_007 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 am

Goodness. If Feb turns out to be worse than parts of Jan we are all going to freeze Shocked
reality_007
reality_007

Back to top Go down

Post  weatherplus Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am

I still can't figure out how people think Feb is going to be cold. I am not trying to crush anyone's wishes as I too want cold and snowy weather, but all long range forecasts show normal to above normal temps for SW MO. The next few systems that come through show the freezing line way up north so they will be all rain events. Now this may all change, but as it stands now I can't see by any means where the month of Feb will be cold at all. Snowman, Stormsfury, Skywarn82 you still think Feb will be record cold for us as you stated a few weeks ago?

weatherplus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down